Port Authority® - Youth Value Fleece Jacket. Y217
|T-Shirt||(.CDR) template||(.PSD) template||(.PDF) template||(.JPG) template|
The Printing Process
Screen printing is a stencil method of print making in which a design is stenciled on a fine mesh screen. With blank areas coated with emulsion, ink is forced through the uncoated mesh and onto the printing surface. The process is also known as silkscreen, seriography, and serigraph.
Have questions about this item, or want to speak with a designer before placing it? We’re standing by to help! Please CONTACT US.
- Buy 24 for $23.01 each and save 6%
- Buy 41 for $22.06 each and save 10%
- Buy 61 for $21.51 each and save 12%
- Buy 100 for $21.21 each and save 13%
- Buy 151 for $21.11 each and save 13%
- Buy 251 for $21.06 each and save 14%