Wind Sign II
After checkout a Corvallis Custom Project Manager will contact you via the e-mail the address you provide at checkout. This allows us to confirm artwork requirements to assure the highest quality of printing for your project. It also provides an opportunity to discuss any design or printing questions you may have.
- Wind Sign II is a plastic, double-sided sign stand that is resistant to winds and weather up to 60 mph
- Sign face regress: 24" x 36"
- Sign blanks can be up to 3/16" thick
- "Quick Change" feature allows signs to slide in and out easily without the use of screws, hook and loop or adhesives
- "Stay Tabs" assure sign stays securely in place
- Coil springs resist strong winds and return sign to upright position
- All plastic base, with two built-in wheels for easy portability
- Bases are filled with 115lbs of dry sand to be ballasted